Tuesday 26 June 2012

Darkness...my beloved...

What's the big deal about loving dark creatures...or darkness itself? Darkness is beautiful... Atleast that's what I believe or I know... When in darkness I can visualise things better... I create stories when in darkness... while I see nothing, I can imagine a scene from one spot to the other... and it's not daydreaming...o.O I understand people who fear darkness. It's hard to believe but, when I was a kid I used to be such a coward. When left alone in the dark, I would cry out for mum. But I grew up to understand that I have a vivid imagination... and it works best when I'm alone in darkness. That's when I started to fall in love with all the things that's related to it, especially the dark creatures...oh yes my beautiful dark creatures; The reaper, vampires, werewolves, cerberus...<3 Oh well, I like most creatures, even the fantasy ones like fairies, unicorns... but not as much as the dark ones...
That's just a piece of my mind on one thing I love....darkness...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment