Sunday 29 July 2012

Despair...:/


So..., ummm, this was a drawing I made when I was kind of very, very angry and sad... Now,  that I look at it well, the character does look depressed!o.O
Drawing sure is awesome! Anger management guaranteed..., for me atleast!
I know, I know, being so angry is no good for health... it does inspire me though... hehe! (¬_¬)'
 What was I angry about? 
I wanted something, I didn't get it, and made a whole deal out of it... selfish, right? :p


No, that's not it..., I was just really angry at someone who couldn't keep his word but had the guts to tell me that I wasn't caring enough to make a promise to him...o.O


Awkward! Or just plain stupid!


Ah well, everything's fine now... I managed to calm myself down and the drawing came out pretty good... I believe...:$


Cheers everyone!xD

No comments:

Post a Comment